March 16th, 2020
To all our wonderful patients,
We are taking the concerns surrounding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously and taking great efforts to ensure your safety during your visit to our office.
The following measures are being implemented starting today:
- We will begin and end each office day with a thorough wipe-down and sanitization of all rooms, equipment, tables, chairs, computers, and any other areas that patients may come in contact with.
- We will wipe down all treatment tables and bolsters and change face paper between each patient.
- All staff will be wearing latex gloves during treatments and changing them between patients.
- We have removed all “communal items” (candy, magazines, sign-in sheets) from our waiting area. Our coffee area will be reconfigured to minimize the need for excess touching.
- We encourage you to bring your own writing utensils to visits but any pens distributed during visits will only be used by that patient and go home with them.
In addition to these measures, we are also going to be enacting the following patient policies starting today:
- Any patient showing signs of illness related to the Coronavirus, major or minor, is asked to stay home and their appointment will be rescheduled.
- According to CDC guidelines, rescheduling of non-urgent visits is recommended. We will be reaching out to patients with wellness (maintenance) visits to potentially reschedule their appointments. If you have an upcoming wellness visit, but you are currently in pain or having a flare-up of conditions, considerations can be made. If you are feeling well and you have an upcoming visit, we will likely be asking to move your appointment out by 4 weeks. Feel free to be proactive and contact us if you know you have an upcoming wellness visit that is considered non-urgent for rescheduling.
Thank you to everyone in advance for their understanding and participation in our safety measures during this time. Our shared hope is that this situation is resolved quickly and efficiently. Please feel free to contact us with questions if you have them
Have a Healthy Day!
-The Synergy Health Team